LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Software Engineer
LTIMindtree is a new kind of technology consulting firm. We help businesses transform – from core to experience – to thrive in the marketplace of the future. With a unique blend of the engineering DNA with the experience DNA, LTIMindtree helps businesses get to the future, faster.
LTIMindtree’s purpose is enshrined in our values and reflected in the mindfulness we bring to using technology and solving business problems. Purpose guides our actions; it shapes strategy and provides predictability to execution; it is the foundation for service excellence. Our clients, from across industries, geographies, and cultures, partner with us for what we do—and as much for why we do it. The purpose, vision, and values of LTIMindtree ensure we are committed to sustainable growth that propels our clients towards the future, faster – together.
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 700 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by 84,000+ talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit https://www.ltimindtree.com/
Location: Bengaluru, KA, India
we would need these resources to be based out of primarily Bangalore or Pune as an alternative location
- Understand the Clinical trial process
- Understand the systems used for Clinical trials
- Understand the trial master file DIA structures
- Understand Clinical trial management system
- Understand D2 LS 20.x System, workflows and configurations
- Support all the Clinical Systems at Customer’s platform
- Support for any technical configurations required in D2 LS 20.x System
- Support for any technical configurations required in D2 System for various ongoing data migration projects from legacy Documentum systems (DCM, etc) to D2 LS 20.x System
- Support required for technical configurations to be done for rolling out periodic/monthly D2 LS related enhancements for R&M, SSV, eTMF or CTMS (custom build) modules.
- Configurations related to any patch(s) upgrade to D2 LS system.
- Configuration to support release system to any sites.
- Support to firm up the final solution through proper testing of various builds via prototype-based model/development
- Lead workshops and other discussions to bring agreement to scope, requirements and solution
- Provide demo to business as required
- Oversee IQ, OQ, PQ testing, validation and other Documentation for the same
- Understand Customer’s internal systems, workflows and configurations
- Perform feasibility assessments
- Good Communication
- Ability to work independently.
- Java Development background would be an advantage.
- Experience in FME would be an advantage.
Roles you can Apply
- Test Engineer
- Software Engineer
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|