L&T Off Campus Drive 2023 for Trainee Engineer
L&T Trainee Engineer Job Opening: Join a World-Class Construction Company
Are you a recent engineering graduate looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in construction? Do you want to work with a company that values innovation, excellence, and professionalism? If so, L&T Construction may have the perfect opportunity for you as a Trainee Engineer.
L&T Construction is a leading construction and engineering company with a global presence, delivering high-quality projects across various sectors, including infrastructure, buildings, and factories. With over 80 years of experience in the industry, L&T is committed to providing sustainable solutions, advanced technologies, and superior quality in all its projects.
As a Trainee Engineer, you will be responsible for executing and finishing construction projects according to the project plan and specifications. You will work closely with architects, consultants, and contractors to ensure the project’s success from start to finish. You will also be required to coordinate with various stakeholders, manage documentation, and ensure quality work with standard procedures.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Your main responsibilities will include
- Execution and Finishing
- Conducting ‘Mivan Shuttering checking’ such as line, level & plumb
- Executing water proofing
- Coordinating with MEP Activities
- Billing certification all vendors
- WO Amendment
- Material selection
- Stakeholder Management
- Conducting meetings with all stakeholders
- Managing all stakeholders with respect to the project
- Documentation and Control
- Controlling documents with respect to project drawings and SOP
- Cross-checking & verification of estimated quantities for bills & manpower
- Complete coordination with Architect & Consultant to solve technical difficulties
- Involvement in making sample flat & Finishing Activities of tower flats
- Daily reporting to line manager with planning for next day’s activities
- Responsible for quality work with standard procedure
- Responsible for making Documentation like DPR, WPR, Checklist, Pour card, Roster for pouring. etc.
- Responsible for Rcc work of Bungalows
- Drawing study & communicate with consultant & Architect for technical issues
- Estimate Bill of quantities & making bill of executed bill
- Responsible for making an arrangement of resources & material for execution
- Planning for day to day activities with respect to the schedule
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Requirements at L&T Off Campus Drive 2023 for Trainee Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office, and project management tools
- Willingness to travel and work on-site
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
As a Trainee Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, from infrastructure to buildings, and gain valuable experience in various aspects of construction. You will receive extensive training and support from senior engineers and project managers to develop your technical and leadership skills.
At L&T Construction, we believe in rewarding hard work and dedication. As you progress in your career, you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and lead projects independently. You will also be eligible for competitive compensation, benefits, and performance-based incentives.
Be a part of a team that’s passionate about construction and committed to shaping the future. Join us and work with skilled professionals who are dedicated to delivering high-quality projects across various sectors. Let’s create a better tomorrow together through innovation, excellence, and sustainability.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|