About Infosys Springboard – Infosys Internship Opportunity Announced for who Passed Grade 12 and Above
- Program to introduce young minds to new technologies and its application in business and day-to-day life.
- Learn to compete in global space, Learn spoken English and written English from the industry standard content.
- College students and faculty can learn application of horizon 2 technologies from subject matter experts and Architects.
Infosys internship will be conducted virtually, and Indian students who have passed class 12 can apply for the opportunity
Infosys internship is being conducted for Indian students who have passed class 12 as part of the the Springboard initiative launched by the company recently. “The Infosys Springboard internship program is an excellent learning opportunity for students or learners who are aspiring professionals to hone their existing skills and transition to global corporate professionals,” says the company. Students will be mentored by Infosys experts on how to apply the theoretical knowledge learnt throughout their curriculum into practical work.
The Infosys internship program is being conducted virtually, and since its is a CSR initiative of the company, no stipend will be paid to students. However, a certificate of completion will be given after students successfully finish the internship, which can be anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks long. The program has a limited number of seats, therefore the company may hold examinations or interviews to selected students.
The future of India will be shaped by today’s younger generation who need quality education through digital literacy, making them productive and self-reliant citizens. ‘Digital literacy’ is the skills required to achieve digital competence and use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for work, leisure, learning and communication. It does not replace traditional forms of literacy, instead complements and amplifies the skills that form the foundation of traditional forms.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Infosys Internship
Students who wish to apply need to keep the following points in mind prior to submitting applications:
- Applicants must have passed 12th standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognized board or university and must be pursuing graduation or completed graduation or post-graduation.
- Applicants also need to complete all the pre-requisite courses suggested for the topic of the project, and will also need to secure 60 percent in the self-assessment examinations of the courses.
- Applicants also need to submit responses to a survey which will be activated when they click on the Apply button.
Why Digital Literacy
Learners can benefit from the knowledgebase and experience of 4 decades of Infosys as an enterprise. We also bring the quality content from our partners and leading universities across the world. Content is aligned with New Education policy 2020. Includes soft skills and vocational skills.
Teacher – Integrated collaborative platform, engagement tools, Polls, Mind mapping tools, access to telemetry. Video proctored Assessment platform.
School – Customized landing page, integrated view of Time table, Orgwide Telemetry, increased student engagement, Enhanced Visibility.
Volunteer – Opportunity to contribute content, Translation of Quality content to regional languages which will have nationwide impact, Involvement in expert sessions, Access to Pools of homogeneous group of students.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
How to Apply for Infosys Internship
- Interested participants will have to choose a project from the list of projects provided on the website before 14 January 2022.
- All pre-requisite courses need to be completed, and students must also prepare for any interviews that may be taken by mentors.
- Students will be allocated projects once interviewed.
- Selected students will have to interact with project mentors, and then design, deploy and integrate their solutions.
- Evaluations will then be done, and certificates will be distributed.
Those who wish to submit applications are advised to go through the official website for further information. In order to apply for the Infosys internship, students will first have to register with the Springboard website.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|