Infosys mega Walk In Drive 2023 | BPO Hiring
Infosys is a global leader in digital services and consulting, headquartered in Bangalore, India. The company was founded in 1981 by a group of entrepreneurs led by Narayana Murthy and has since grown to become a multinational corporation with operations in more than 50 countries.
Infosys offers a wide range of services to clients in various industries, including banking, healthcare, retail, and technology. Some of the company’s key service offerings include digital transformation, cloud computing, data analytics, and artificial intelligence. Infosys has a strong reputation for providing high-quality services and delivering innovative solutions that help its clients stay ahead of the curve in today’s fast-changing business environment.
The company has a strong focus on sustainability and social responsibility, and has set ambitious goals to reduce its carbon footprint and promote diversity and inclusion. Infosys has also launched several initiatives to support education and community development in underprivileged areas.
Infosys has received numerous awards and accolades for its contributions to the IT industry and its commitment to sustainability and social responsibility. The company is consistently ranked among the top employers in India and has been recognized for its excellent work culture and employee satisfaction.
Overall, Infosys is a highly respected and influential company in the technology and consulting space. Its innovative solutions, commitment to sustainability, and strong corporate culture have made it a leader in the industry and a preferred partner for many businesses around the world.
- Job Location: Bangalore or Pune
- Customer Support
- Any Degree
- Experience: 1-4 Year
- Required Skillset:
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Communication scale – CEFR ::C1, C2
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Service Desk
- Any Full time Degree
- Experience: 1-4 Years
Job Location : Pune and Bangalore
Qualification : Any Full time Graduates
Shifts : 24*7
Interview Date: 29th & 30th Mar 2023
Interview Time: 10 AM till 1 PM
Bangalore JP Nagar office Venue:
Infosys BPM Limited., #785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti, 15th Cross 100 Feet Road,
Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560078
Landmark: Near Sindoor Convention
Things to remember while entering the campus
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Please carry Headset/Earphone
- No person apart from candidate will be allowed to the interview venue.
Pointers to note:
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions.
- Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance.
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|