ICICI Hiring Probationary Officer | ICICI Training for PO 2022
ICICI new hiring 2022, ICICI PO Hiring, ICICI Probationary Officer Training Program, ICICI Manipal Training Program, ICICI Bank Limited Hiring 2022, ICICI New Talent Hiring 2022, ICICI PO Opportunity 2022, ICICI PO, ICICI PO training Program, ICICI looking For Other Graduate, BCA in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Ed in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization.
|Job Title –
|Probationary Officer (PO)
|ICICI Pvt Ltd
|4.25 – 4.50 LPA
|Employment Type –
|BCA in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Ed in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization
About ICICI Pvt Limited –
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
The bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India and has a presence in 17 countries. The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa; as well as representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.
SOURCE – WIKIPEDIA
About ICICI PO HIRING PROGRAM –
Probationary Officer Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities. The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve sales, servicing, cross selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
Educational Qualification for ICICI PO Training Program-
Other Graduate, BCA in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Ed in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization.
ICICI PO Training Programme Highlights-
• One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
• The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behavior
• The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations
• More than 28000 students have graduated from the programme since inception. On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as Deputy Manager Band I grade, in addition to being awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal University
The ICICI PO Training programme structure is as follows-
• Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
• Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
• Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
• Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
• The students have the opportunity to specialize in different areas of sales and relationship banking.
• Monthly stipend paid to students during both campus terms & internship.
• Stipend of Rs 5,000 for the first eight months and Rs 16,000 – Rs 20,500 (Depending on City) during On the Job Training (4 months)
• Apart from salary, get Deferred Allowance of Rs 70,000 at the end of 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year post the program (Total deferred allowance of Rs. 2,10,000/-)
Apply Now for ICICI PO Manipal Training Program –
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram