IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Opportunity for Software Engineer
About Company IBM
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2021) for 29 consecutive years.
Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The IBM mainframe, exemplified by the System/360, was the dominant computing platform during the 1960s and 1970s.
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have hands on experience in r various components like API Connect, IIB v10.0, IBM App Connect V11.0 and IBM WebSphere MQ.
- 1+ years hands on experience on IBM Integration Bus, Java, XPath/XSLT, ESQL & XML, Datapower and API Connect skills.
- Deep knowledge of Message Broker and IBM Integration Bus product in all areas (Dev,Admin).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
Interested candidates in IBM Off Campus Drive can apply here
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram