IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | For Strategy – Intern
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Your life at IBM
This job requires you to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior to your start date and proof of vaccination status will be required before your start date. During the Onboarding process you will be asked to confirm your vaccination status, in case you are unable to get vaccinated for any reason, you can let us know at that stage. Please let us know if you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons. IBM will consider such requests on a case by case basis subject to submission of required proof by the candidate before a stipulated date.
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
Job details for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Strategy – Intern|
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary||INR 4.8 LPA*|
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be required to learn the IBM consulting methods and frameworks to help deliver a live engagement
- As a Strategy consultant intern you will be part the Enterprise Strategy team for ISA with consulting and advisory experience. In this role, you will be working on live engagement with the consulting delivery team, developing and delivering transformation roadmaps, benchmarks and opportunity canvases for cost optimization
- Work on a live engagement on creating future ready organization, covering end to end spectrum on advisory, operating models, process outsourcing, intelligent workflows and technology solutions. This should cover Digital technology transformation, RPA, Process re-engineering, Target Operating Model design, advanced analytics and ERP
- Keep up to date on the industry trends and the combination of IBM Consulting and offerings that are available to meet client opportunities
- Deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions transforming client organizations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good to have : completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
Interested Candidates can Apply here
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|