IBM freshers hiring 2022 for QA Engineer | IBM Off-campus Opportunity
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
IBM freshers hiring 2022 for QA Engineer
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Role and Responsibilities
Software Defined Networking (SDN) Business unit focuses on software based networking, an architecture approach that enables network to be intelligently and centrally controlled using software with main focus on automating network functions, allowing for simpler provisioning and management of network resources, everywhere from the data center to the campus to the edge. We help service providers achieve zero touch network operations. Transform their network with cloud and AI-powered automation.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
As an QA engineer you will
- Performs functional, regression test, system testing and performance test.
- Assist in writing / updating test cases and scenarios
- Evaluate and test software bug fixes and features.
- Understand the acceptance criteria of bug/user story and write test cases covering impacted and boundary areas.
- Attends and participates in various Engineering meetings for the team
- Manages test data using various tools such as Jenkins & GIT
- Contributes to the development of new theories and methods for automation in QA
- 1-4 Years of experience in Software domain
- Good experience in manual testing and test automation
- Experience in Software test automation using test framework like Jenkins
- Understanding of testing lifecycle in Software Development Life Cycle
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Technical and Professional Expertise
- Exposure to Unix platforms would be a plus
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, ICP and related cloud-native development technologies is a plus
- Experience with consuming Web Services and RESTful Web Services (like JSON, SOAP XML etc.)
Interested Candidates in IBM freshers hiring can apply here
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|