Goldman Sachs Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Software Engineer
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Our people are our greatest asset. We focus on cultivating and sustaining a diverse work environment and workforce, which is critical to meeting the needs of our clients and communities.
At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow.
Founded in 1869, Company is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
- Build and operate a suite of platforms and applications that prevent, detect, and mitigate regulatory and reputational risk across the firm
- Have access to the latest technology and massive amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Leverage modern frameworks to build responsive and intuitive front-end and big-data applications
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field of study
- Expertise in Java development
- Experience in automated testing and SDLC concept
- The ability (and tenacity) to clearly express ideas and arguments in meetings and on paper
Salary: Not Disclosed
Working Days: 5 Days
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|