GFG Job A Thon 11 Hiring Challenge 2022 | 6 Off Campus Drives For 2022 Batch
GFG Job A Thon 11 Hiring Challenge 2022 Batch, 6 Off Campus Drives For 2022 Batch, Latest Off Campus Drives For 2022 Batch, Geeks For Geeks Job A Thon Hiring Challenge 2022 – Are you a 2022 engineering graduate? Looking for software engineer roles, here are some of the amazing off-campus job opportunities with CTC up to 10 LPA and PPO offers.
Geeks for Geeks is again back with its Job-A-Thon 11 hiring challenge. Geeks for Geeks Job A Thon is an online hiring challenge for various off-campus jobs in Software Development roles in different IT companies.
Also Read: Optum Off Campus Drive 2022
What is Geeks For Geeks Job-A-Thon 11 Hiring Challenge 2022?
GFG Job-A-Thon 5 is a 2.5-hour-long hiring challenge for freshers interested in job opportunities in the following companies.
- Meditab Software Inc.
- HotWax Commerce
- Shrine Software Services Pvt Ltd.
- SpeckyFox Technologies
- Wiley Edge
- Mu Sigma
Also Read: Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022
For More Hring Opportunites Join 👇👇
GFG Job A Thon 11 Hiring Challenge 2022 Details –
This contest consists of 4 parts :
- 3 DSA coding problems – 100 marks
- 5 MCQ on Programming Logic – 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Logical Reasoning – 25 marks
- 5 MCQ on Quantitative Aptitude – 25 marks
Registration Dates: From 21 July 2022 08:00 PM(IST) to 21 July 2022 10:30 PM(IST)
How to Register For GFG Job-A-Thon 11 Hiring Challenge?
- This Hiring challenge is hosted on Geeks for Geeks, so you must have an account on Geeks for geeks.
- Now Click on the below button to register For GFG Job-A-thon Hiring Challenge –
3. Once you’re registered for the Job-a-thon contest, you need to register for each company separately, so click on the below links listed for each of the companies:
Also Read: Sasken Off Campus Drive 2022
For More Hring Opportunites Join 👇👇
- Meditab Software Inc. | 5 LPA – Apply Now
- HotWax Commerce | 10 LPA – Apply Now
- Shrine Software Sevices Pvt Ltd. | 4 LPA – Apply Now
- SpeckyFox Technologies | 3.5 LPA – Apply Now
- Wiley Edge | 7 LPA – Apply Now
- Mu Sigma | 3.5 LPA – Apply Now
Also Read: Infosys DSE & SP Hiring 2022
GFG Job A Thon 11 Rules –
- Only individual participation is allowed in this Job-A-Thon.
- Interview shortlisting will be done by specific companies based on their own criteria.
- Languages supported for the DSA problems are C++, Java, Python.
- Each submission will be tested based on our critical test data.
- There is 5% penalty for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is of 100 marks and a participant makes a wrong submission, his marks are reduced to 95.
- After the next wrong submission of the same problem, his marks are further reduced to 90.25 and so on. Therefore, it is suggested to use ‘Compile & Test’ against sample test cases before each submission.
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest. All submissions are run through a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will reduce the score of the concerned participants to 0. This may lead to modifications in the leaderboard after the contest.
- Make sure other participants don’t have access to your code. In case you are using any other online coding environment, you are responsible for the privacy of your code.
- Marks of MCQ-type questions are added after the contest is over.
- Entries submitted by candidates after the contest is closed will not be considered.
- GeeksforGeeks holds the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of the process if the participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently or otherwise.
- In case of any dispute over rankings and leaderboard, the decision of GeeksforGeeks shall be final.
- It is advised to attempt the Sample Geeks Challenge to get familiar with the GeeksforGeeks coding environment.
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|