Deloitte Analyst Trainee Hiring 2023 | Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Batch
Deloitte Analyst Trainee Hiring 2023 Batch, Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Batch, Deloitte Analyst Trainee Salary for freshers 2023, Latest off Campus Drive For 2023 Batch, Deloitte Off Campus Hiring For 2023 Batch, Deloitte Careers For Freshers 2023 – Deloitte is hiring undergraduate engineering students of 2023 batch for Analyst Trainee role. Deloitte offers a great opportunity for tech-savvy, enthusiastic individuals who are seeking to accelerate their careers in Information Technology.
Are you an avid tech enthusiast? Does building your career in the tech space excite you? Here’s a chance to make your tech dreams come true through the Risk & Financial Advisory OTN (Open Talent Network) by Deloitte US-India (USI) offices! Interested? Read all the details about Deloitte Off Campus Drive mentioned below and apply for this amazing opportunity!!
Deloitte is the largest professional services firm in the world. They provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and other services through their member firms. Deloitte was founded in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte. He opened the first Deloitte office in London, UK. The name of the firm Deloitte is derived from William Welch Deloitte’s last name.
They operate through member firms throughout the world. The member firms operate in over 150 countries. The member firms are part of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, the UK domiciled private company. Each member firm is subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which it operates.
All About Deloitte Analyst Trainee Hiring 2023:
Role: Analyst Trainee – Risk & Financial Advisory
Job Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Bangalore.
Deloitte is hiring for Analyst Trainee role. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects across Risk & Financial Advisory. You will have the opportunity to work across diverse Offering Portfolios and Industries, housed under Portfolio-wide, Operating Units. Our unique structure enables our professionals to specialize on their skills, while keeping our businesses agile to the current critical needs of our clients and capture developing opportunities in the evolving markets.
You will also gain exposure to multiple technology risk domains like access control, identity, authentication, cyber incident simulations, security testing, ethical hacking, cyber incident response, penetration testing, threat modeling, risk analytics, cloud application security, secure software, forensics, and IT controls to name some key areas.
In this role, you will build on your foundational expertise in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working in multigeographic time zones).
Also Read: Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023
Your experiences could include:
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation
- Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliances to the regulations and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets
Also Read: Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2023
- B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
- Graduating year – 2023
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
- Student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
Deloitte Off Campus Hiring 2023 Process & Timelines:
The process & timeline for Deloitte Analyst Trainee Hiring is mentioned below, the hiring process includes an online assessment followed by an online interview.
- Registration: The Registration for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 are open between 15 Dec’22 – 21 Dec’22.
- Shortlisting: The Shortlisting of candidates based on their Resume will be happen between 22 Dec’22 – 23 Dec’22.
- Online Assessment: The online Assessment will be happen between 26 Dec’22 – 06 Jan’23.
- Online Interview: The Interview of candidates who qualifies the online Assessment will be happen Online between 16 Jan’23 – 24 Feb’23.
- Final Results: Candidates will get the final results on 15 Mar’23.
Deloitte Analyst Trainee Salary For 2023 Batch:
- The average earning potential for the Analyst Trainee role is INR 6 lacs per annum with variable benefits.\
If you’re interested in this opportunity, Apply Now for the Deloitte Analyst Trainee Hiring 2023 Off Campus Drive by clicking on the below button.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|