CrowdStrike Software Engineer Intern Hiring 2023 | CrowdStrike Internship 2023
CrowdStrike Software Engineer Intern Hiring 2023 Batch, CrowdStrike Internship 2023 Batch, Latest Internship Opportunities For 2023 Batch, CrowdStrike Careers For 2023 Freshers, Remote Internships summer 2023 – CrowdStrike is looking to hire interns for software development profiles, engineering students completing their graduation in 2023 and 2024 are eligible to apply for this opportunity. This internship will be completely remote so you can work from anywhere. Read all the details and apply for this amazing opportunity!!
Also Read: Morgan Stanley Summer Analyst Program 2023
CrowdStrike is a global leader in cybersecurity. Our University Program is dedicated to attracting and cultivating the next generation of talent in virtually every field. Our program offers competitively paying positions that allow students and recent graduates to gain real-world experience and develop essential skills while they learn from the best and brightest working professionals. We offer our interns a structured twelve- or ten-week program and supportive, collaborative virtual, in-person, and hybrid environments where they can ignite their passion for the future of technology.
The University Program is designed to provide participants with exposure to meaningful work that supports CrowdStrike’s mission to make the digital world a safer place to live and work. CrowdStrike is where your talent meets cutting-edge tech. Ready to start building a career you can be proud of? Join them!
CrowdStrike is committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve. We encourage all prospective candidates to apply if their background matches the expertise below.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
CrowdStrike Software Engineer Hiring Internship 2023/24 Details:
The Software Engineering Internship is fully remote and requires no travel. Your work location is the city/town/province you will be working from remotely. For our 12-week internship program, interns are allowed to work remotely from an alternative location for up to 2 weeks. Interns are also invited to work out of the CrowdStrike office located closest to their remote location.
About the Role:
After engaging in a fun and useful onboarding process, you will be assigned to work on projects such as:
- Participating in design and development of software with cross platform deliverables
- Working with cutting edge technologies and languages across the entire development stack
- Building elegant solutions for complex technical problems in the native languages
- Helping to ensure software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards
- Developing system design and coding best practices for engineering teams
Also Read: Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2023
- By the beginning of the internship, interns must have completed at least 2 years at a 4-year undergraduate university (2023 and 2024 batch)
- An eagerness to learn through hands-on experience and collaborative projects specific to your internship field.
- Able to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a distributed team.
- Familiarity and experience with Agile process
- Development experienced with one or more of the following: Python, C/C++, Java, or Go
- Team player – able to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a globally distributed team.
- Data storage: RDBMS, NoSQL, and caching technologies, e.g. PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, Memcached
- Contributions to the open source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging)
Also Read: Recruit CRM Software Engineer Hiring 2023
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
What You Can Expect:
- Remote-first culture
- Executive Speaker Series & Tech Talks
- Fun socials and give-back events (e.g. virtual trivia, escape rooms, Intern Spirit Week, etc.) occurring weekly
- Development workshops to grow your soft and hard skills
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns and CrowdStrikers
- Owning impactful projects that move the company forward
- Working alongside a diverse and global team
- Assigned one-on-one mentor and continuous feedback
- Participation in our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Access to our FalconFit Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Fun Slack channels (e.g. food, gaming, sports, pets, etc.)
- Paid holidays, sick days, and 401k
- Market leader in compensation
Also Read: Cisco Cloud Application Development Internship 2023
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|