Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring for Programmer Analyst Trainee | Any Branch or Stream Eligible
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant is a leading technology services provider that helps companies around the world transform their business by leveraging cutting-edge technology. As a Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and gain valuable experience in the field of information technology. In this article, we will discuss the job description, requirements, skills required, qualification, and the process of becoming a Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant.
|Job Title –||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Description –||For B. tech (All branch)|
|Employment Type –||Full time|
|Work Location –||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Qualification : Science / Engineering graduate
Position : Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job Location : Bangalore
Passout Year : 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 and 2023 batch passouts are eligible
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Configuration
- In order to be eligible for this opportunity, it is imperative that you possess a B.tech Degree or Equivalent.
- A key attribute we are seeking in candidates is strong acumen in analysis and problem-solving.
- Exceptional communication skills are also crucial, as they are integral to your ability to function effectively as part of a team.
- It is preferred that you know programming languages like Java, Python, or C++, and a solid comprehension of various software development methodologies and tools is a definite plus.
As a fledgling Programmer Analyst at Cognizant, your role entails collaborating with experienced developers and project managers to design, evaluate, and execute software programs. Your key obligation is to comprehend business needs and effectively transform them into precise technical specifications. Additionally, you will be tasked with identifying and resolving software glitches, while ensuring the prompt delivery of first-rate software.
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement.
Efficient Task Execution
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
- Creating application specific reports. Eg: SLA KPI reports,
- Performance aspects: Number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc.
Participation in Calls/Status reporting
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls.
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|