Capgemini Recruitment for Support Analyst | Recruitment Drive 2023
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world-leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products. Global Edge is an integral part of Capgemini.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem, and Tiruchirappalli.
- Handling Service Now tickets incidents and requests by properly analyzing the details and taking appropriate action.
- Ensuring that incidents and requests are resolved above SLA with a min of 96 Extracting data from the asset database and Service Now tool and preparing timely accurate reports.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed process documentations as and when required and updating the same on a regular basis Assisting depot tech in getting in touch with other resolving teams as part of provisioning.
- Highlighting outages to incident management which hampers teams productivity and daily business Not needed Attend weekly conference calls meetings with various teams to provide provisioning reclaim status.
- Experience of handling tickets on a Ticket Management tool BMC Remedy HP IT Service Manager Ser vice Now or any of the recognized ticketing systems.
- Knowledge of asset management is an added advantage Understanding of the IT Service Management concepts such as SLA OLA etc .
- Excellent knowledge experience on MS Excel analysis and reporting with the use of formulas functions etc.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills as the job role involves closely coordinating with the on shore teams clients and users based in UK and North America on a daily basis Should be able to prioritize tasks based on the impact and urgency.
- Mandatory requirement to work rotational shifts North South America time zones Must work IST night shifts .
- Take complete ownership of the task at hand and adhere to agreed timelines Willingness to learn and innovate to improve process efficiency
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Service Now tickets incidents.
- Ticket Management tool BMC Remedy HP IT Service Manager Ser vice Now
- MS Excel analysis and reporting
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|