Bentley Associate Software QA Engineer Hiring 2022 | Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022
Bentley Associate Software QA Engineer Hiring 2022 Batch, Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022 Batch, Bentley Associate Software Quality Analyst Recruitment Drive 2022, Quality Analyst Hirings 2022, Latest Off Campus Drives For 2022 Batch, Bentley Careers 2022 – Bentley Systems are looking to hire engineering graduates of 2022 batch for the role of Software Quality Analyst Engineer in their technical team. Read all the details below and apply for this amazing hiring opportunity!!
|Job Title –
|Associate Software Quality Analyst
|Bentley Associate Software QA Engineer Hiring 2022 | Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022
|Employment Type –
|Work Location –
|Pune – India
Also Read: Service Now Software QA Engineer Hiring
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
About Bentley Systems –
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities.
Bentley offering includes MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
Also Read: Model N Off Campus Drive 2022
Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Details –
Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure? Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Associate Software Quality Analyst (Test Automation), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Quality. This is a full-time role expected to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
Also Read: Delloite Off Campus Drive 2022
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
Also Read: Synopsys Intern Hiring 2022
Whar We Offer :
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
If you’re interested in getting involved, Apply Now for the Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022 by clicking on the below button.
Also Read: Infosys DSE & SP Hiring 2022
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram