Recruitment Drive for Junior Associate | Atos Off Campus Drive 2023
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 111,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 69 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Headquarters :S3 and S4, MIDC Software Technology Park, Talawade, Haveli, Pune Maharashtra, PUNE, Maharashtra, India
Industry type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional area: IT & Information Security
Role category: Junior Associates
Employment type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Salary: CTC – 4.2LPA with 2yrs of SLA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge in Information Security Risk Management with exposure of understanding on Risk Management frameworks such as (ISO 31000 & ISO 27001)
- Should have executed and managed consulting and audit assignments for clients in the areas such as internal audit, operational risk management and compliance management.
- Should be adept at conducting gap analysis, risk assessments to identify vulnerabilities.
- Have worked with organizations to develop Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery related processes.
- Should be able to understand and explain technical vulnerabilities
- Basic knowledge on Active directory, firewalls, SCCM, MacAfee security products, DLP, Secure coding practices and product security
- Should have Knowledge on information security incident management.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively protect the organizations information by ensuring appropriate information security controls are in existence and enforced
- Conduct audits to verify the compliance to organizations security standards
- Assist in Business Continuity Planning and Implementation.
- Metrics collection & reporting
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must Have Skills – Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively interact with various functions.
- Certification Minimum: ISO27001:2013 Lead Auditor course
- Good to have: CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO22301
- Qualification – BE/BTech in Computer/IT/Information Security or MCA specialization in Information Security (other degree are not eligible)
- Graduation year – 2022 or 2021. Candidate graduation before 2021 are not eligible for this position.
- Ready to work in Rotational Shifts
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram