Analog Devices Off Campus | ADI Processor Application Engineer Hiring
Analog Devices Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Analog Devices New College Graduate Hiring Program 2022, Analog Devices Off Campus, Campus Drive For B.Tech, Analog Devices Off Campus exceptional talent program hiring – Analog Devices Officially Announced the hiring of Freshers Engineering Graduates for different technical roles. Analog Devices Hiring for Application code development for ADI Processors Engineer Role. Analog Devices is going to recruit candidates for graduates and postgraduates off-campus.
|Job Title||Analog Devices Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||ADI Processor Application Engineer|
|Branches Eligible||Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|Work Location||Karnataka, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
About Analog Devices Off Campus –
Responsibility for Analog Devices Off Campus –
• Drivers and/or Application code development for ADI Processors.
• Develop reference design (software and hardware) for the newer interface on the processors.
• Silicon Bring-up and pre/post silicon validation of ADI processors using Simulation tools/FPGA/Evaluation boards.
• Functional and System level validation including compliance for complex interfaces like DDR/USB/SPDIF/Ethernet etc.
• Key OEM engagements to enable lead customers to take products to the market faster.
Eligibility Requirements for Analog Devices –
- Masters/ Bachelor’s in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with fundamental expertise in Digital Signal Processing and microprocessors/micro controllers.
- Experience with C programming and/or assembly programming is must to have
- Understanding of industry standard protocols like SPI/UART/TWI is nice to have
- Expertise in Basic Electronics is must and exposure to various design tools (Orcad, LT Spice) is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing signal processing algorithms and/or optimizing the algorithm on processors is a plus.
- Expertise in tools like Matlab is a plus
- Strong teamwork, inter-personal and communication skills are essential.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task projects/customer activities and set priorities
- Be highly motivated, innovative and have an outgoing, positive attitude.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time.
About Analog Devices –
Analog Devices (ADI) is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high performance analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in virtually all types of electronic equipment. Since our inception in 1965, we have focused on solving the engineering challenges associated with signal processing in electronic equipment. Used by over 100,000 customers worldwide, our signal processing products play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as temperature, pressure, sound, light, speed, and motion into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic devices. We focus on key strategic markets where our signal processing technology is often a critical differentiator in our customers’ products, namely the industrial, automotive, communications, and consumer markets. We currently produce a wide range of innovative products—including data converters, amplifiers, and linear products, radio frequency (RF) ICs, power management products, sensors based on microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and other sensors, and processing products, including DSP and other processors—that are designed to meet the needs of our broad base of customers.
Why Analog Devices –
Physical Meets Digital-Analog Devices occupies a unique position at the intersection of the digital and physical worlds. You’ve undoubtedly experienced our innovations first-hand in cell phone touch screens and cameras, voice assistants or critical radio technologies. We’re enabling disruptive technologies that take data like temperature, heart beats or sound waves to connect and inform digital devices that empower better life experiences.
Innovation is in Our DNA – At Analog, we design and manufacture solutions and systems that: Power | Sense | Measure | Interpret | Secure and Connect the world around us –enabling our customers to convert that physical data into digital transformations from Analog Garage start-ups to 5G Communications to Remote Healthcare.
LIFE-LONG LEARNING CULTURE -Analog Devices was founded in 1965 on the principles of innovation, excellence, collaboration and life-long learning. We follow a simple but powerful equation. Hire great people, invest in their potential and help them learn at every stage of their career. Talented people plus investment by Analog equals shared success for our employees, customers, and shareholders.
Mentoring the Leaders of Tomorrow – “It’s the talent behind the tech that matters. We invest in you so we succeed together at creating impactful technologies that better the world, ahead of what’s possible.”
– Marnie Seif, Chief People Officer.