AMD Recruitment 2021 | AMD Silicon Design Engineer Hiring
AMD Recruitment 2021, AMD off-campus drive, AMD Silicon Design Engineer Hiring, AMD Careers – AMD is hiring undergraduates and postgraduates candidates for the roles of Silicon Design Engineer 2.
About the company –
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a Silicon Valley start-up, founded in 1969. The journey of AMD begins with employees focused on semiconductor products. AMD has achieved many important industry firsts and grown into a global company. Today AMD is a global leader that develops visualization & high-performance computing products to solve the world’s interesting and toughest challenges.
Job Description –
The position of Silicon Design Engineer 2 is for a physical design engineer in Radeon Technology Group that is working on next-generation graphics processors.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Qualifications – BE/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Year of passing – 2021/20
- Experience – 0-1 years
Roles & Responsibilities –
- 0-1years of experience in MSCE or MSEE or 1-2years of experience in ASIC Physical Design.
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Tasks to include Clock tree synthesis, RTL Synthesis, Optimization, Parasitic Extraction, Routing, IR drop analysis, Static Timing Analysis, Physical Verification and Sign Off.
- Knowledge & Experienced in taping out 14nm, 16nm, 20nm, 28nm, 32nm & 40nm SOC
- Experienced on working with CAD tools.
- Strong presentation, communication, and management Skills
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|