Amazon Internship 2022 | Amazon Software Development Engineer Internship
Amazon Internship 2022, Amazon Software Development Engineer Internship 2022, Amazon SDE Internship 2022, Amazon Off Campus Internship 2022, Latest Internship Opportunities 2022, Internship Opportunity 2022, Amazon SDE Internship summer 2022 – Looking for Internship Opportunity at Amazon, then the wait is over!!! Amazon has opened up with an amazing Internship opportunity for the year 2022. Get all the details about Amazon Software Development Engineer Internship 2022.
Also Read: TCS NQT Toppers Test Pattern
|Description –||Amazon Software Development Engineer Internship 2022|
|Employment Type –||Internship|
|Work Location –||Bengaluru, Karnataka – India|
About Amazon –
Amazon is an American tech multinational whose business interests include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. A Fortune 100 mainstay, Amazon.com is also one of the Big Five, or the five largest and most dominant technology companies in the U.S. During the coronavirus pandemic, Amazon’s business soared, as millions of Americans in lockdown became more reliant than ever on the company’s delivery services.
It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. Originally known for selling books through its website (and later digital versions via its Kindle e-reader), Amazon has built up a customer service, inventory, and shipping empire that allows the site to offer everything from clothes to lawn furniture to janitorial supplies. It also sells digital content like movies, music, and apps.
Its Amazon Web Services arm is a multibillion-dollar provider of cloud-based services for millions of business customers around the world, including government agencies and universities. And it’s a major player in consumer electronics–not only by offering devices such as Fire tablets and TV boxes but also via its Alexa AI assistant service, which made news at the CES 2017 gadget show by being built into everything from LG refrigerators to Ford cars.
Also Read: Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2022 | Apply Now
Amazon Software Development Engineer Internship 2022 Details –
- Role: Software Development Engineer Intern
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka – India
- Internship Duration: 8 Weeks between April and May 2022 or 6 months between January and February 2022.
Also Read: Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 | Microsoft Software Engineer Hiring
Eligibility Criteria –
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
Job Description –
Our interns write real software and collaborate with a select group of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects that matter to our customers. As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission-critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship. No matter the location of your internship, we give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real-world setting. Many of our technologies overlap, and you would be hard-pressed to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalogue, or iterating services to better personalize for customers.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
**Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please log in to your candidate portal. NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.