Adani Group Off-campus hiring 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Adani Group is headquartered in Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, India. Over the years, Adani Group has positioned itself to be the market leader in its transport logistics and energy utility portfolio businesses focusing on large scale infrastructure development in India with O & M practices benchmarked to global standards. With four IG rated businesses, it is the only Infrastructure Investment Grade issuer in India.
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Last date to apply
Description for Adani Group Off-campus hiring 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
We are searching for dependable Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cybersecurity to join our capable team in the Group IT. The Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cybersecurity will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
To be successful as a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cybersecurity, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cybersecurity Responsibilities:
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing Graduate Engineer Engineer staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Qualifications for Adani Group Off-campus hiring 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- B.tech or B.E.
- Previous experience in Cybersecurity would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
How to Apply in Adani Group Off-campus hiring 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Birlasoft Off-Campus Drive
- Cognizant Off-campus Drive
- Accenture Off Campus Drive For 2022 Graduates| Accenture Off Campus Hiring
- Samsung Off Campus Drive
- Airports Authority of India ATC Recruitment 2022 for 400 JE posts
- Esko Off Campus Hiring 2022
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022
|Join Our Telegram Channel
|Join Our Whatsapp Group
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Facebook
|Follow us on Instagram