Accolite Women in Tech Hiring for 2022 Batch
As a part of the “Women in Tech” Campaign, we’re hiring women technologists to be part of our team of innovators! Get the chance to shape your career while solving our client’s most complex digital challenges in diverse and collaborative environment.
We are an innovative, best-in-class digital transformation services provider led by design thinking. We help our clients — Fortune 500 companies—solve complex business problems through human-centric design and product innovation approach. We do so by simplifying our client’s digital journeys to build business solutions with meaningful and long-standing customer relationships.
Our differentiated offerings span digital product engineering, cloud and DevOps, data and AI, customer experience, cybersecurity, and design services. We are specialists in the industries we serve including banking and financial services; insurance; technology, media and telecom; healthcare and logistics.
Founded in 2007, our team of more than 2,500 technical, domain and business experts, has a presence across the United States, Canada, and Europe with digital labs in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurugram, and Chennai.
Accolite believes diversity creates an inclusive environment that fuels innovation and creativity. And we are committed to create opportunities for women technologists who can lead the way, achieve their career goals, and deliver value to our teams and clients.
We are committed to building a better tomorrow by contributing back to the society through our CSR programs. As a best-in-class digital engineering company, we strive to be a responsible leader that creates a positive impact at the workplace, the environment, and the larger community.
Our diverse volunteer programs embody our CSR spirit, and we believe in empowering people to deliver value to our clients, employees, partners, and the communities in which we operate. Some of our CSR initiatives can be best summed up in the following dimensions:
- Collaborated with ‘Happy Hearts Foundation’ to feed 2000 balanced and healthy meals a day to the needy. During the pandemic, the foundation also supported homeless migrants in Hyderabad with a daily supply of food and medicines.
- Partnered with Step up for India foundation to conduct free classes every week for the under privileged.
- Care for the elderly
- Blood donation drives at regular intervals
October 22nd 2021, 6PM.
Job Description –
As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and
maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to
drive better customer experience and adoption.
• Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
• Comply with coding standards and technical design.
• Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts,
layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
• Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
• Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
• Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at
• Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
• Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
• Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
• Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Eligibility Criteria –
Diversity hiring event for Software Development Engineer (SDE) role.
Applicable to diverse candidates from 2022 graduation batch with no active backlog & CGPA >6/10 or % >60%
Eligible Courses – B.E/B.Tech, MTech, MCA, Integrated Course.
Eligible Stream – CS/IT and Circuit streams.
Work Location – Bangalore / Mumbai / Gurugram
INR 5,00,000 & INR 8,00,000
JOIN HERE 👇👇To get an Early notification
Tenure Bonus –
Up to INR 3 lakhs, based on company guidelines and policy.
**Apply by clicking the above button
Only for Women Candidates. Check your email id for spelling/space issues. Incorrect mail IDs will not get any communication.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|