Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 for ASE Intern | Opportunity for 2024 batch
Accenture is a global professional services company that provides a wide range of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services to clients in various industries. The company was founded in 1989 and has since grown to become one of the largest consulting firms in the world, with offices in more than 120 countries and a workforce of over 600,000 employees.
Accenture’s services cover a broad range of areas, including strategy, digital transformation, technology consulting, application services, and business process outsourcing. The company works with clients in many different industries, including healthcare, financial services, technology, energy, consumer goods, and more.
Accenture has a reputation for being a highly innovative and technologically advanced company. It has invested heavily in areas such as artificial intelligence, analytics, and cloud computing to help its clients stay ahead of the curve. The company has also been recognized for its commitment to sustainability and corporate responsibility, including its efforts to reduce its carbon footprint and promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Accenture is a leading provider of professional services with a global reach and a focus on innovation and technology.
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) – third year students only
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Exposure to Databases, Software engineering, SQL queries
- Hands on experience in writing code frontend/backend/database server and exposure to test automation frameworks
- Ability to ramp up on existing solution/project and quickly contribute towards bug fixes
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Potential to manage client interactions with proficiency
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills that you’ll be able to apply anywhere.
- Your responsibilities may include addressing key business problems, creating innovative offerings or developing business and technology solutions for business improvement.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Become an extension of the project team to deliver on various business priorities
- Upskill rapidly as well as continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve
- Your role assignment will be based on business needs and your personal strengths.
For more latest updates on jobs, internships & projects, visit our website regularly, and don’t forget to join our social media groups.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|